Thursday, February 25, 2016

It's Spring-time in Paris ( Well Almost!) and that for any foodie can only mean one thing!!!! - Lamb from the Massif Central

Now at one of my favorite Paris bistros, Allard, they are for a limited time serving organic Lamb from the Massif Central.
It's oven-baked with Le Puy green lentils cooked in au-jus.
At the bistro, you choose the piece of lamb you wish to eat; it will be presented to you before being carved in the kitchen.
If you ever wanted to taste natural terroir in the atmosphere of an old-fashioned Paris atmosphere, than this bistro is for you.

                        To quote Jerome Kern, I love old fashioned things................
'I'm old fashioned I love the moonlight I love the old fashioned things 
 The sound of rain Upon a window pane The starry song that April sings 
 This year's fancies Are passing fancies But sighing sighs holding hands These my heart understands
 I know I'm old fashioned But I don't mind it 
That's how I want to be As long as you agree To stay old fashioned with me'

No comments: